Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Still Summer Yay




This has been a super busy summer....I have taken 3 trips this year...and I am trying madly to get outside a little each day...we have such short summers where I live in Oregon.....It will be snowing before you know it...and I know people are already thinking about fall.....but my cherished peonies just bloomed....I have been trying to work on new products for Christmas..when all I want to do is shoot new work and read mysteries!!! I am excited to share that this month I have been featured in Poppy Talk's Handmade Market..which is quite an honor for me to be included with such smashing artists!
Here is a sampling of some of my new pieces.....

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're keeping busy and enjoying your summer! Just came across your blog, it's so sweet. Your etsy shop is fun to look through, too! I wish I wasn't such a starving artist, if I had the money to I'd support you in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fascinating totally. Thank you for sharing so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. So charming clear photos and sweet narrater words. Thanking You again with Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first picture. look like here in kansas :)
    have a wonderful day
    hanlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog :-) I am a fan of your work, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete