Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still Winter






Where I live it is still winter.... beautiful...but winter....this is just a short blog to experiment with different blogging features and layouts AND to apologize for calling this gorgeous, unique haven where I live a God forsaken wasteland...My husband did NOT like that one bit. I did try to explain to him...it was all in good fun...and was meant in a humorous way....I don't think he bought it...I do want to say..that I am surrounded by natural beauty...24/7.. rivers, lakes, mountains, trees, rolling hills, deer, eagles, mink, foxes, birds of every kind....BUT, culturally speaking..we are 75 miles from the nearest Wallmart (and I don't mean Target) I mean Wallmart..

OK...that is the end of this blog...lets see if my experiment worked.

1 comment:

  1. You're funny!

    I, agree, there is a 'big' difference between Target and Walmart.

    I can't believe the life you lead. The animals, the environment. You are lucky to be able to experience all of this and those are stunning photos. Wow, is about all I can say.

    ReplyDelete